Noir Lounge & Club is longue and the bar simultaneously located in the Melia Hotel Doha. As you know, being in a good location and taking advantage of a luxury hotel like Melia Hotel can make you feel like a king once in a lifetime. Worth a try! 😊Now, let us discover Noir Lounge & Club with questions coming from you. Here you go, Noir Lounge & Club with 10 questions:
- What kind of music plays in Noir club?
Mainly R&B and commercial dance music, with some special house nights.
- What are the operating hours?
Open every day from 5 pm to 2 am.
- Is there an entry fee? (If yes, does it include any free drink?)
Most days, entry is free. Only on special event nights, there may be an entry fee of about 50 QAR for men (free for women), which usually includes 1 free drink.
You May Also Like: Doha, Qatar Nightlife
- Are you accepting reservations?
We recommend reservations if a table is desired, especially for groups larger than 4 people.
- What nationalities mostly prefer Noir Club (Arab, Asian, European, American, Local, etc.)?
We attract a mix of Westerners, Arabs, and Asians.
- Any special events (regular events) on a specific day?
Happy hour every day from 5 pm to 9 pm with 50% off all drinks & bottles.
Tuesday – Ladies Night (Ladies in NoirLand)
Sunday – Hospitality & Qatar Airways night (S.I.N Sunday)
- How much can one spend at Noir Lounge & Club (approximately)?
It depends on whether they come during happy hour or earlier. During nightclub hours (after 9 pm), if someone has 3 drinks, the average spend would be 150 QAR.
- How about safety? Is Noir Lounge & Club safe?
There are no safety issues in Noir. Qatar, in general, is a very safe country.
- Any ID or passport required while entry?
Yes, original passport or Qatari ID.
- Is there an age or alcohol limitation?
The minimum age to enter is 21 years old as per Qatar Law. No limit as long as you are okay and control yourself.
- What are the reservation and address details?
Reservations can be made by phone or WhatsApp +974 5596 1414 or by email email@example.com.
Noir Lounge & Club
Melia Doha Hotel
District Zone 61, Diplomatic Area, West Bay, Doha, Qatar
P.O. Box 21336
If you have more questions about Qatar Doha Noir Lounge & Club, you can comment below or directly contact them. Whether good or bad, any comment on your experience with this Lounge help others. Have fun!