While Agra nightlife may not sound very popular, it still has a lot to offer. There are many aspects of nightlife in Agra that not everyone knows about, such as nightclubs, festivals, safe places, best pricing, the best places to visit, and places where you can have some fun with girls. Lets get discover Agra nightlife together.
- Taj Mahotsav: This is an annual festival held in February, showcasing the rich cultural heritage of India. The festival includes all the cultural activities of India, such as arts, cultural dance shows, animals in funky dress-ups. The most important thing about this event is that you can buy anything from the stalls, which include crafted and handmade beautiful things.
- Diwali: Like in the rest of India, Diwali, the festival of lights, is celebrated with enthusiasm in Agra. This usually falls in October or November.
- Holi: The festival of colors, Holi, is celebrated with much fervor in Agra. It usually takes place in March.
- Janmashtami: Celebrating the birth of Lord Krishna, Janmashtami involves various cultural events and rituals. The date varies each year.
Nightclubs & Bars
Most of the nightclubs and pubs in Agra are located in hotels. Here are some but not limited ones.
- Mughal Bar at Clark Shiraz Hotel: This bar is part of the Clark Shiraz Hotel and is known for its drinks and ambiance.
- On the Rocks Bar at Jaypee Palace Hotel: Located in the Jaypee Palace Hotel, this bar offers a selection of beverages and a place to unwind.
The Tequila at Mansingh Palace Hotel: Situated in the Mansingh Palace Hotel, The Tequila is known for its drinks and sometimes hosts live music events.
Safety in Agra nightlife is at a high level, as the cops and the government are aware of too many tourists visiting that place. In any trouble case, dial 100 to get the fastest access to the cops. The atmosphere is beautiful only near the Taj with some hotels, and you must visit the scene from Mehtab Bagh to look at the Taj Mahal during sunset; it’s so amazing.
Tips to Follow
Nightlife in Agra is so interesting. Many incidents happened in Agra. Like one day, a tourist couple forgot their luggage and money in it. The driver of the vehicle showed his honesty and submitted their luggage and the whole amount of money to the counter, and some have even posted their luggage and money to the address of those tourists. You should come to Agra in the rainy season because it is awesome to look at the Taj and other historical places in the rain.
When you buy something, you should bargain with the seller because sometimes the seller asks 2 to 5 times more money from you. Just plan your trip before going out and prepare a chart of how much money you will spend on the item and the place.
Nightlife in Agra is not popular compared to Mumbai or Delhi in India. According to most tourists’ opinions, nightclubs and bars in Agra are a lot cheaper than in their own countries. Even one person claimed that he can buy six beers more than in his country with the same price as one.